Soul Mate Connections

Sunday, August 24, 2008

CELEBRATION METAPHYSICAL FAIR

This is the week to plan ahead to attend the Celebration Metaphysical Fair. It is the best in Colorado and it only appears in Denver 2 times a year.

On Aug. 29-31 come to the Merchandise Mart, I-25 and 58th St. in Denver to see for yourself just how well organized and planned this event is for everyone.

85 psychic readers, 100 vendors, free lectures, workshops, a keynote speaker, a reading room, food, music, this fair has it all. You can spend a few hours, an entire day or all 3 days there and not see and do everything that is offered.

Admission is only $5. Readings are $20 for 20 minutes. The hours are as follows:
Friday Aug. 29 1 to 9 PM
Sat. Aug. 30 10 Am to 7 PM
Sun. Aug. 31 10 AM to 6 PM

If you want to have a palm reading with me I am in Booth #23 just outside of Aisle F on the left hand side of the main room.

To reserve your time slot to get on the list there call me ASAP and I'll put your name on my cheat sheet list here at home. (I fill up fast)
My phone # 303-651-6273.

Hope to see you there!
www.myrnaloupalmistry.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home