Soul Mate Connections

Monday, May 26, 2008

TAKE A PALMISTRY CLASS

Palmistry Class in Longmont CO with
Myrna Lou, Palmist.

Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008.

Time: 10:00 AM to noon.

Location: 2113 Seaway Ctourt, Longmont CO

Fee: $60.00 for class
Requirement: purchase of book, MAY I SEE YOUR HAND? Palm Reading for Fun and Profit authored by Myrna Lou $20.00. Total: $80.00 unless you already have the book.

I guarantee after 2 hours of hands-on, intensive instruction anyone can read hands using Oriental Palmistry. I give a little test at the finish of the lesson. Only 1 person had to re-do.To date I have taught this method of palm reading to 3,018 people. Many for fun and entertainment, many to use in events.

Call to get into this class ASAP. I only take 10 max. 303-651-6273
www.myrnaloupalmistry.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home