Soul Mate Connections

Thursday, March 20, 2008

LEARN PALMISTRY WITH MYRNA LOU

If you are interested in learning the occult medium of palmistry now is the time for you to take my class.

I will be teaching a class Sat. March 22 from 1 to 3 PM in Greeley CO at Water Wind Vibes Center. Call ASAP if you want to get in on this class. 970-353-0212.

I guarantee after two intensive hours with me you will be able to read anyone's palm.

I also will be teaching palmistry at For Heaven's Sake Books in Denver CO on April 19 from 1 to 3 PM. Call 303-964-9339 to reserve your space in this class.

10 people are all I take in each session so that a hands on period can be utilized. There is a test at the end to see if the students can use what they have learned.

This is a fun-filled, fast, entertaining class that will show you how to read first your own palm and then your family and friends, "no problem".

I love what I do and get to do what I love, which is anything Palm Reading from lecturing, teaching, participating in fairs, corporate events or conducting private readings. Palmistry is my life.

If you want any information above and beyond what you read here call me and I'll elaborate. 303-651-6273.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home