Soul Mate Connections

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Up-coming Events

Hi Readers,
This week-end, March 1-2 I will be working at the Healing Path Holistic Fair in Ft. Collins at the Lincoln Center. Hours: Sat. & Sun. 10 AM to 5PM

Do you have questions about a relationship or lack of one? Is your job getting to you? Are you thinking of moving? Your palm will reveal the answers and I am the person to bring it all out for you.

If you live in Colorado, the weather should be perfect this week-end. Call me at 303-651-6273 and get your name on my cheat sheet list to guarantee a slot for your palm reading. Some slots are already taken.

This Fair has over 40 booths of readers and numerous vendors too. Free lectures and door prizes too.

I look forward to seeing old clients and meeting new friends!
www.myrnaloupalmistry.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home