Soul Mate Connections

Sunday, March 09, 2008

CELEBRATION METAPHYSICAL FAIR

The Celebration Metaphysical Fair is this week-end, March 14-16, 2008. This is the really "BIG" one; it happens 2x a year at the Merchandise Mart located on 58th Street and I-25 in Denver. It is held every St. Patty's Day week-end and around Labor Day. It also is in Colorado Springs the month following Denver's Fair 2x a year too.
For all the info on this fair: www.celebrationfair.com

This is my favorite Fair to participate in out of the 28 I work in each year. Over 10,000 attend during the three days.

This is a special year since it is the 30th Anniversary of the Celebration Fair. There will be a table with scrapbooks from all those years for browsing and remembering all the good times the readers, vendors and fair goers participated in too.

Hours:
Friday,March 14 1:00 - 9:00 PM
Sat. March 15 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun. March 16 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Not everyone loves what they do but I do. Palm Reading is my life. From Fairs, to corporate events, private readings, my books, lecturing, teaching palmistry, reading palms live on air on radio shows from scanned palms on my computer and working on getting my tv show syndicated, this is what I am all about.

At the Celebration Fair You will find body workers, psychic readers,energy workers, numerology, astrology, tarot cards and of course I will be there doing Oriental Palmistry. There are 85 readers plus 107 vendors, free lectures all 3 days every hour on the hour and Keynote speakers too.

There is food, a reading room and a teach yourself psychic area. Belly dancers and a yoga demo will also take place. There is something for everyone at this wonderful metaphysical event.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Reserve your time slot with Myrna Lou and guarantee a reading at this fair. Sign up ASAP for my list. Many slots are already taken. Readings are 20, 40 or 60 minutes at a cost of $20, $40 or $60. I tape record for $2 or you can supply your own tape.

E-mail me: hmg@privatei.com or
Call me: 303-651-6273

I hope to see a lot of my clients, friends and blog readers this week-end. www.myrnaloupalmistry.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home