Soul Mate Connections

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Year end stuff

We are almost at the end of 2007
This is the time everyone takes a few minutes to reflect on the year gone by.
What did I do this year?
What didn't I get accomplished that I meant to do? How can I do more in the coming year?
I need structure, organization, more time to do all that I have plans for don't I?

One of my dreams, my goal for the new year is to become a columnist on relationships in a local newspaper. I am a Palmist so my proposal to the newspaper editors goes like this:

"I will discuss relationships with your readers if they Xerox their palms and send them to me or email them via computer after they have scanned them. This is a unique way to handle palmistry and relationships. No other media is using it so it will prove to be a shot in the arm for your publication."

I have a fee good contacts so here's hoping someone will take a flyer on me and give me the opportunity to open up the lines of communication regarding love/romance and soul mates.

My book SOUL MATE CONNECTIONS Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Relationships, Love, Romance or Soul Mates is available on my web site. www.myrnaloupalmistry.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home