Soul Mate Connections

Thursday, April 09, 2009

NEXT PALM READING CLASS IN MY HOME

MYRNA LOU's PALM READING CLASS

I will be teaching another palmistry class in April in my home on Oriental/Asian palm reading.
The class is Sunday April 26 from 1 to 3 PM.

Fee:$80 with purchase of my book MAY I SEE YOUR HAND? Palm Reading for Fun and Profit, a $20 value.
At the end of the 2 hours I guarantee anyone who takes my class will be able to read palms.
Call 303-651-6273 ASAP. I take the first 10 who sign up for each class. I have over 150 names at this time.
Address: 2113 Seaway Ct. Longmont CO 80503.
www.myrnaloupalmistry.com

Note: the 2 classes in March we were great and a lot of fun for everyone who attended. Many people work on Saturdays so I am holding this class on a Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home