Soul Mate Connections

Monday, December 08, 2014

A FEW TESTIMONIALS

Hi Myrna,
Thank you for being a guest on my radio show today. I love to support people I respect and believe in.  You�re the real deal.  I love that. Thank you for doing the four readings on the show.
Phyllis King, host The Common Sense Psychic radio show


Hi Myrna Lou,
Thank you SO much for the palm reading.  Wow, it is really affirmative.  Last night I read it over quickly before our study group--I am now on my way to the library to print it out so I can study it in detail and refer back to it often.  Good news about the soul mate!  Who knew, though a psychic reading by a powerful channeler (at least his guides are powerful) said that someone would be coming in in about two years and he described half of him .  Your reading was quite accurate, though I would not have admitted so many positive things about myself.  That is one area in which it will be helpful.  I was such a duck out of water in the culture I grew up in that people mostly though I was an alien from another galaxy.  Glad I have a few more years to keep working on things.  It is great to have an approximate time to leave earth--death doesn't particularly bother me, I don't think, but I do want to finish some things and be prepared for leaving gracefully.  It might be nice to take off from Hawaii.
Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home