Soul Mate Connections

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WOMEN'S LIVING EXPO

The Women's Living Expo is Oct. 15 and 16, 2011. This is a really good one to attend. Men will be there too!
Over 500 booths, a tv personality from Young & Restless on site, doctors giving lectures, chefs having a cook-off, 3 stages with all kinds of topics being discussed. Contests, pets, you name it and it will be there!

Some booths are offering free samples, others will be having drawings.

Admission: $5
Location: 3650 North Nevada Av. Colorado Springs CO
Event in the Freedom Financial Services Expo Center
HOURS: Sat.l 10 AM to 6 PM, Sunday 11 AM to 5 PM

My lecture on SOUL MATES Sat. 3 PM
I will be discussing how to find yours, or if you have yours how wonderful that is for you. I will name off red flags to watch for in a dating situation, tell you about mistakes NOT to make, give 15 qualities to look for in a mate and much more. I am giving a Test on RELATIONSHIP I.Q. too.

My Booth is #506. If you want a palm reading come on by and sign up. $25.00
Call 303-651-6273 to get on my cheat sheet list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home